Woodberry Kitchen Beer Dinner in Baltimore March 7
With an emphasis on local growers, organic meats, and sustainable agriculture, Woodberry Kitchen features cooking firmly grounded in the traditions and ingredients of the Chesapeake region.
As Maryland’s largest local brewery, we are stoked to partner with Woodberry Kitchen on their first Flying Dog beer dinner. Here’s a glimpse at the menu:
- Snow Hill oysters (raw and cooked)
- Paired with our Spring seasonal Garde Dog Biere de Garde
- Liberty Delight Beef Tartare, Spring Garlic, Egg Yolk, Potato Chips
- Paired with our newest Single Hop Imperial IPA with El Dorado
- Slow-roasted Truck Patch Farms ham glazed with Raging Bitch, Pullman toast, brown mustard, raw cheddar, fried egg, rocket salad
- Paired with our Raging Bitch Belgian-Style IPA
- Woolsey Lamb in Hay
- Paired with our Dog Schwarz Smoked Double Lager
- Liberty Delight beef pot roast with braised shank, shoulder and tongue, roasted marrow, potatoes, carrots and shallots, topped with a pastry lid
- Paired with our Gonzo Imperial Porter
- Beer and chocolate
- Paired with our Horn Dog Barley Wine
Dinner is $95 (inclusive). There are two seatings, 5:30 and 8:30 pm, both of which are sold out.