Admit it: You’ve always dreamed of working in the beer industry. Day-by-day, you dream about someone hiring you do what you love – talk about beer. Finally, the chance is here! GET PAID for talking about and loving Flying Dog Beer!
We are hiring a Field Marketing Manager to be based in Frederick, Maryland. The Field Marketing Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Managing Marketing outreach for Flying Dog brand within assigned geography
- Creating and nurturing a community of local consumers (ambassadors) who are passionate, brand loyal so that we increase brand awareness via word of mouth
- Building relationships, brand presence/awareness and volume at key on and off-premise accounts
- Building relationships and partnerships with local business leaders (i.e. Chamber of Commerce, event organizers, etc) for the purpose of building Flying Dog’s community presence
- Conducting hand-sell promotions in on and off-premise accounts and educating consumers on our product
- Generating organic opportunities to have meaningful conversations with targeted consumers
- Creating, coordinating and executing on and off-premise promotions and sponsorships
- Serving as the field point person for company events and promotions such as beer festivals and local sponsorships
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 1-2 years of Marketing experience
- Excellent customer service
- Dynamic public speaking skills
- Calm under pressure
- Knowledge and passion for the craft beer industry
- Able to build relationships with local influencers
- Desire and ability to create viral word of mouth marketing programs
- Fundamental understanding of basic marketing concepts and strategies, i.e. advertising, promotion, graphic design, grass roots and event marketing
- Able to measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and recommend way to improve
- 4-year college degree
This position will report to the Prime Minister of Marketing and includes Flying Dog’s standard health benefits and vacation package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to: email@example.com.