FAQs for our Summer Sessions Concert Series
1. Will tickets be available at the door?
We cannot guarantee it. Make your lives and ours easier by getting them online before the show at FlyingDogTix.com.
2. Are the shows outside? Will it be held rain or shine?
Yes and yes. Only the stage is covered, so if you promise to say a little prayer to the weather gods, we promise to check our Weather Channel apps on the 8′s of every hour.
3. Are these all-ages shows?
NO. Only those 21 and older with a valid ID will be admitted. That’s the law. And that include babies and small children, even if they’re strapped to your chest and/or attached with a leash.
4. Are all tickets general admission?
Yes. All spots are first come, first serve.
5. Is re-entry allowed once I’m in?
Nope. And that’s all we have to say about that.
6. Where do I park?
Parking is on our brewery grounds. Attendants will be on-site all day to direct and showcase of an array of neon-colored vests.
7. Is outside food or drink allowed?
NOPE AND NOPE. Aside from our delicious beers, no other alcoholic beverages can be consumed or served on our brewery grounds by law. Kick ass food, along with water and soda, will be available for purchase from local food trucks we have lined up for each show.
8. So, what’s the deal with beer?
9. Are pets allowed?
NO. Trust us, they will have a much better time sneaking onto your bed and taking a long nap than they will dodging beer bellies and beards.
10. Is photography and video allowed?
Yes, as long as it is not professional. Amateur photos and footage for fun, shits, and giggles are welcomed and encouraged. While you’re at it, share it with your friends and ours on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
11. I plan on drinking responsibly, but what if I need a cab? Hotel room?
- Yellow Cab of Frederick: 301-662-2250
- Taxi Fiesta: 301-663-6300
- Frederick Taxi: 301-696-0077
Hotels (all in Frederick and within 3 miles of the brewery):