DC Beer Week Schedule
DC Beer week is next week. We’ve got a shit ton of events planned, and here’s the list of what we’ve got going on. Make sure you check out our DC Tweetup event on the 27th. We’ll be giving away some awesome shit, and the first 50 to show up get a free pint glass.
Monday, May 25
• Craft Beer Trivia Night – 7PM @ Fado – 808 7th St NW.
Tuesday, May 26
• Meet the Flying Dog Brewers – 7PM @ the Brickskeller – 1523 22nd St NW. Drink a wide range of our more experimental and aggressive brews, like Dog Schwarz, our über-limited Belgian IPA, Barrel-Aged Gonzo Imperial Porter (plus more).
• SAVOR sampling – 6:30-9:30 @ RFD – 810 7th Street NW. Join Flying Dog and 12 other breweries for a sampling.
Wednesday, May 27
• DC Tweetup – 6PM @ Luna Grill & Diner, 1301 Connecticut Ave NW (DuPont Circle). We’re having a Tweetup in DC at Luna Grill and Diner on May 27 at 6pm. Everyone who comes to the Tweetup will get one complimentary Flying Dog beer and be registered to win some sweet Flying Dog swag. We’ll even throw in a free Flying Dog Pint Glass for the first 50 people through the door!
• Capitol Hill Craft Beer Bar Tour – 6PM, starting @ Hawk ‘n Dove, 329 Pennsylvania Ave SE.
Thursday, May 28
• Flying Dog Promo Night – 6-9PM @ Bourbon in Glover Park – 2348 Wisconsin Ave NW.
• Meet the Brewers & Steal the Pint Glass – 4-9PM @ RFD – 810 7th Street NW. 4-7 is Doggie Drafts Happy Hour, and 7-9 Meet the Flying Dog Brewers & FD steal the pints
• Flying Dog Night at Reef – 5-Close @ The Reef, 244618th St NW, Adams Morgan. Happy Hour pricing on Flying Dog. A great bar with great food and an amazing rooftop patio.
Friday, May 29
• Roundtable Discussion with Craft Brewers – 9PM @ Pizzeria Paradiso, 3282 M St NW. End of the week Meet & Greet! Roundtable Discussion, Flying Dog Firkin on hand.
Saturday, May 30
• SAVOR Craft Beer Festival – 7:30-11PM @ National Building Museum, 401 F Street NW. The second year of the Brewer’s Association Festival geared towards pairing great craft beer with great food.