"The state laws for production..." on Michael McMahon's post on Flying Dog Brewery's Timeline.
Flying Dog Brewery likes a photo.
Honey, what's for dinner?
OLD BAY. All day, everyday.
Sometimes mild, sometimes bold, but always robust and full of flavor, the similarities between craft beer and artisanal cigars are endless. Allow us to explain:
Plan those beer runs accordingly. http://bit.ly/1trpPu4
Believe In Music Festival
When you host a cigar and beer pairing, there's more to consider than grabbing a few stogies and pouring a couple brews. Dan "The Imbiber" Dunn has some pointers: http://bit.ly/TQF2Ej
The food on wheels rolling in for next Saturday's Summer Sessions concert with Lucero: Dangerously Delicious, The Green Bowl, Kooper's Chowhound Burger Wagon, The Smoking Swine, and Sno-Belles. http://bit.ly/1rclXuU
Our list of libations for Saturday, July 19 when Lucero brings their soulful blend of country and punk to our front lawn: http://bit.ly/1rclXuU
* Dead Rise OLD BAY Summer Ale
* Brewhouse Rarities Lemongrass Rice Ale
* Sweetlife Pale Wheat
* Bloodline Blood Orange Ale
* Easy IPA (draft and can)
* Snake Dog IPA (draft and can)
* Woody Creek Belgian White
* Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout
* Pale Ale
* And CASKS of Hefeweizen with coriander and orange peel, Raging Bitch with mango and habanero, Old Scratch with cinnamon basil and grains of paradise, Bloodline with cocoa powder and vanilla, and Easy IPA with dried plums
How to win friends and influence people. #GeorgesMixes #TitosVodka #SummerOfDeadRise
"Your best bet is to give our..." on Dottie Tannahill Smith's post on Flying Dog Brewery's Timeline.