Learn how to win friends, influence people, and have the best damn swagger on the block with Masters of the Universe: A Course for Craft Beer Admirers and World Dominators. This 12-class course will teach you how to:
- Taste and appreciate beer
- Win your office sports pool
- Dominate your grill
- Defend yourself (and others)
- Workout at your desk
- Master magic tricks and illusions
- Make your own concert t-shirt
- Deliver fool-proof pick-up lines
- Conquer the art of shaving
- Create the ultimate survival kit
- Have a swagger like no other
Classes will be held on the third Tuesday of the month at Flying Dog Brewery from 6 to 8 pm. The first hour will include an educational presentation from a guest speaker and master of that month’s domain. The last hour will be reserved for beer samples, conversation, and comradery with future CEOs, ESQs, MDs, PhDs, DDSs, and DILFs.
This year-long course is $100 per person, which includes admission to each class and 5 beer samples each time.
It’s tiiiime to play Plinko ladies and gentleman!
Our gift shop Plinko Sale is just in time for your last minute holiday gifts. And all you need to do is drop your balls in our slot to win a slew of great prizes:
- A hug from a brewer!
- 10% off*!
- Free keychain!
- 15% off*!
- We’ll buy you a sandwich**!
- 20% off*!
- Free t-shirt of your choice!
- 40% off*!
- A stick of gum***!
And once you’re finished shopping, just $5 gets you beer samples in our merry taproom.
* Said discounts cannot apply to the purchase of beer.
** Said sandwich will be provided by our friends at AKA Frisco’s.
*** Said gum will most likely be mint-flavored.
On Friday, December 21, we’re leaving together at Max’s Taphouse, but it’s still farewell. And, after 56 of our beers on draft, maybe we’ll come back to earth, who can tell? I guess there is no one to blame, except the Mayans; we’re leaving ground. Will things ever be the same after the largest tap takeover in the history of the world?
It’s the Final Countdown. [Cue guitar riff.]
Starting tomorrow with tap #17, we’re counting down all 56 beers we’ll have on draft at Max’s for the End of the World. Why 17? Since our days are numbered, we’ve lumped our year-round and seasonal releases into one, only leaving room for the rare before the rapture:
- Raging Bitch Belgian-Style IPA
- UnderDog Atlantic Lager
- Snake Dog IPA
- Doggie Style Classic Pale Ale
- Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout
- Wildeman Farmhouse IPA
- In-Heat Wheat Hefeweizen
- Old Scratch Amber Lager
- Gonzo Imperial Porter
- Double Dog Double Pale Ale
- Tire Bite Golden Ale
- Road Dog Porter
- Garde Dog Biere de Garde
- Woody Creek Belgian White
- Dogtoberfest Marzen
- K-9 Winter Ale