Are you sitting down? Because you may need to once you have a look at the beer list for Saturday’s Maryland Brewers Harvest at the Meyerhoff Symphony Hall in Baltimore.
- Secret Stash Harvest Ale (VIP only)
- The Truth Imperial IPA (VIP only)
- Brewhouse Rarities Vineyard Blonde
- Brewhouse Rarities Orchard Ale
- Natural Selection: Genus Three (our collaboration with Evolution Brewing Company)
- Single Hop Imperial IPA with Simcoe
- The Fear Imperial Pumpkin Ale
- Oatmeal Stout aged in Jack Daniels barrels (VIP only)
- Gettysburg Wheat (VIP only)
- English IPA
- Oatmeal Stout
- Oh My Gourd Pumpkin Ale
The Brewer’s Art:
- Proletary Ale
- St. Festivus Holiday Ale
- Birdhouse Ale
- Le Canard Belgian Dark Strong Ale
- Scotch Ale on cask with toasted scotch chips (VIP only)
- 5-Year Twitch Belgian Ale
- Back Creek Blonde
- Tighty Whitey Belgian White
- Magic Hefeweizen
- Sneaky Wheat (VIP only)
- Jacks Pot Amber
- Captain Jack’s Pumpkin Ale
- Baltimore Pale Ale
- Patterson Pumpkin Imperial Pumpkin Ale
- Freaky Krieky Lambic (VIP only)
- Your Mom’s Apple Pie Ale (VIP only)
- Chesapeake Old Bay Spiced Ale (VIP only)
- Angry Russian Imperial Stout (VIP only)
- Homestead’s Maple Pumpkin Porter
- Single Hop Cascade Pale Ale
- Hayes’ Harvest Rye IPA
- Satan’s Little Helper Belgian Dark Strong Ale
- Greater Pumpkin Ale
- Loose Cannon IPA on cask
- Winter Storm Imperial ESB
- Peg Leg Stout
- Powder Monkey Pale Ale
Milkhouse Brewery at Stillpoint Farm:
- Coppermine Creek Dry Stout on cask
- Dollyhyde Saison
- Stillpoint Farm Harvest Pale Ale
- Riot Rye Pale Ale on cask (VIP only)
- Riot Rye Pale Ale
- XB1C Brown Lager
- Knuckle Buster IPA
- Red Cent Amber
- Fair Shake Pale Ale
- FUBARK Imperial Stout (VIP only)
- Harvest IPA
- White IPA
- Imperial Dog Imperial IPA
- Hoppy Dog Pale Ale
- Grand Marnier Saison
- White Dog White Ale
- Tell Tale IPA on cask with jalapenos (VIP only)
- Tell Tale IPA dry-hopped with Citra (VIP only)
- Tell Tale IPA
- Raven Lager
- Dopplebock on cask
- Pendulum Pilsner
- Mint Chocolate Stout (VIP only)
- Black Knight Imperial Stout
- Rebel Rye
- LeWac Amber Ale
- Red Ale
- Milk Stout
- Blackwing Schwarzbier on cask with local coffee (VIP only)
- Duckpin Pale Ale
- Balt Alt
- Blackwing Schwarzbier
- Double Duckpin IPA
At the simple push of a button, beer from 20 taps are at your fingertips with our new growler filler, Mr. Belvedere.
The first of its kind in the United States, it’s up and running now for our weekly growler hours (Thursdays and Fridays 4 to 8 pm and Saturdays noon to 5 pm).
And why do we call it Mr. Belvedere? We have no idea.
UPDATE (OCTOBER 9): We will not be holding free tours for the furloughed on Thursday, October 10. Our taproom will be closed for a private event scheduled weeks before Congress decided to have a staring contest.
However, we’ll resume free brewery tours for the furloughed on Friday, October 11 and Saturday, October 12 at the times listed above. Please take a look at the reminders below before you make the trek to a place that puts Willy Wonka’s digs to shame.
We think you’re essential, so please read these essential notes on our free tours for the furloughed this afternoon:
1. All tour times are first come, first serve.
2. You must show your government ID to be eligible for a free tour.
3. We will do our damndest to accommodate everyone, but we will have a wait if our taproom reaches capacity.
4. Close-toed shoes are a requirement for our production area.
5. Spoilers for shows that are sitting on our DVRs will not be tolerated.