(Click the map to enlarge)
Are you sitting down? Because you may need to once you have a look at the beer list for Saturday’s Maryland Brewers’ Harvest at the Bond Street Wharf in Baltimore.
FLYING DOG BREWERY:
- Cask-conditioned Fear Imperial Pumpkin Ale with toasted oak chips
- Single Hop Imperial IPA with Galaxy
- Brewhouse Rarities Hoppy American Wheat
- Bloodline Blood Orange Ale
- The Fear Imperial Pumpkin Ale
- The Truth Imperial IPA
- Easy IPA Session IPA
- Dead Rise OLD BAY Summer Ale
- Dogtoberfest Marzen
- The Weekend Pale Ale
- Boardwalk Blonde
- Downtown Sugar Brown
BARLEY & HOPS:
- Cask-conditioned Tuscarora Red Ale (dry-hopped with experimental hop variety 5256)
- FSK IPA
- Sugarloaf Saison
- Highway to Helles Maibock
- Schifferstadt Stout
- Catoctin Clear Blonde Lager
- LB Indian Summer Wheat
- Cask-conditioned Barrel-Aged Oatmeal Stout aged in Woodford Reserve & Jack Daniels barrels
- Cask-conditioned Oktoberfest Lager
- Oatmeal Stout
- Blueberry Wheat
- 1812 Double Brown Ale
- First Draught Belgian-Style Dubbel
THE BREWER’S ART:
- 18th Anniversary Beer (Biere de Garde with Japanese Persimmon)
- Sangreale Red Saison
- Canard, Doup de Boule Grand Cru
- Porch Summer Ale
- Odalisque Saison
- Bread & Cheese
- Sublimation Blonde Ale
- Seven Beauties Rye Ale
DISTILLERY LANE CIDERWORKS:
- Celebration Dry Sparkling Cider
EASTERN SHORE BREWING:
- 6 Year Twitch Belgian-Style Tripel
- St. Michaels Ale
- Magic Hefeweizen
- Orange Blossom Honey Saison
- Permanent Midnight Imperial Porter
EVOLUTION CRAFT BREWING:
- Spring Migration (Golden Strong Ale aged in rum barrels)
- Fall Migration (Belgian Pale Ale aged in Chardonnay Barrels)
- Nouveau Rouge (Sour Red, Batch #3)
- Jacques au Lantern
- Lucky 7 Porter
- Lot #3 IPA
- Exile Red EBS
- Battle of Bladensburg Saison
- Ludicrous Sour
- A Farewell to Farms American Session
- Don’t Believe The Hype DIPA
- Hop Harbor DIPA
- Baltimore Pale Ale
- Full Tilted BPA
- Patterson Pumpkin
- Berger Cookie Chocolate Stout
- Vintage Barrel-Aged Siren Noire Imperial Stout
- Wood-Aged Plank III Tripel
- Barrel-Aged Holy Sheet Dubbel
- BIG DIPA
- Vintage Barrel-Aged Yule Tide Imperial Red with ginger
- Loose Cannon IPA
- Assorted casks
JAILBREAK BREWING COMPANY:
- Forbidden Honey Apple Ale
- Barrel-Aged Dusk till Dawn Imperial Stout
- Welcome to Scoville Jalapeno IPA
- Big Punisher Double IPA
- Dusk till Dawn Imperial Stout
- Carrot Cake Amber Brown Ale
MILKHOUSE BREWERY AT STILLPOINT FARM:
- Cask-conditioned Goldie’s Best Bitter
- Stairway IPA
- East Coast Pale Ale
- Dollyhyde Farmhouse Ale
- Red Eye Porter
MILLSTONE AMERICAN FARMHOUSE CIDERY:
- Pearry Pear Cider
- Sidra Americana Spanish-Style Cider
- Heirloom X
- Farm Gate Oak-Aged American Traditional Cider
- Hopvine (dry-hopped cider with Maryland-grown Cascades)
- Riot Rye Pale Ale
- HL Rex Session Pale Ale
- Brewtus Coffee Imperial Stout
- Rye Saison
- Marc Six Blonde
- Line Stepper Pale Ale
- Jack Straw IPA
- Shucker Stout
OCEAN CITY BREWING:
- Lost Souls Stout
- Route 50 Pale Ale
- Joshua’s Red Irish Ale
OLIVER BREWING COMPANY:
- Barrel-Aged Sea of Spears Red Wheat Ale
- Barrel-Aged Creeper #5 Belgian-Style Rye
- Riding Easy Session Ale
- Creeper #6 Belgian-Style Pale Ale
- Black Code Black IPA
- Harvest Ale Wet Hop Harvest Ale
- Perilous Fight American IPA
- Heartbreak America British IPA
- Modern Life is Rubbish Victorian Porter
- You Made Me Realise British Table Beer
- Pumpkin Ale
- Imperial Dog DIPA
- White Dog Belgian-Style White
- Fest Dog Oktoberfest-Style Lager
- Raspberry Dog
- Cask-conditioned Midnight Mistress Pumpkin
- Meyer Lemon IPA
- Reckless Ascension IPA
- Sour Power Berliner Weisse
- Midnight Mistress Pumpkin
- Dankenstein Rye IPA
- Cask-conditioned Pendulum Pils
- Cask-conditioned Tell Tale Heart IPA with Citra and Simcoe
- The Cask Doppelbock
- Raven Lager
- Tell Tale Heart IPA
- Big Skeeter Pale Ale
- Oreo Stout
- Fuggles Brown
- Ruhl’s Lager
- Red Ale
- LeWac Amber Ale
- Milk Stout
- Rebel Rye
UNION CRAFT BREWING:
- Cask-conditioned Foxy Red IPA
- Cask-conditioned Old Pro Gose with local peaches
- Balt Alt Beer
- Anthem Golden Ale
- Blackwing Schwarz
- Foxy Red IPA
- Barrel-Aged Chessie Barleywine
- Royal Farmhouse DIPA
WHITE MARSH BREWING:
- Cask-conditioned Big Sticke Alt
- Daily Crisis IPA
- Big Sticke Alt
- Something Red Ale
- Old Crab Barleywine
Our 2013 effort to source local hops for our annual harvest ale, Secret Stash, set the groundwork for this year’s 2014 Northeast Hop Selection – connecting local hop growers with local breweries.
Area hop growers, represented by the Maryland Chapter of the Northeast Hop Growers Alliance, brought samples of this year’s lot (including Crystal, Cascade, Chinook and Brewers Gold) for 15 Maryland breweries to evaluate and bid on.
Allow our brewmaster Matt Brophy to explain: “We have an obligation to the growers and to our fellow brewers. A lot of them are a lot smaller than us, so it’s a great chance for us to host this event and have brewers come out and look through the hops — touch them, smell them — and buy some of them to use, whether that’s in a firkin, a 10-barrel batch, a 50-barrel batch, or in our case, a 200-barrel batch.”
700 pounds of Maryland hops were contracted and will inevitably find their way back into Maryland pint glasses. This is what #SupportLocal is all about.
1. Will tickets be available at the door?
Nope. The show is SOLD OUT.
2. Is the show outside? Will it be held rain or shine?
Yes and yes. Only the stage is covered, but even if there are a few sprinkles, we think you’ll be just fine. There will also be no access to the brewery itself and no re-entry once you’ve been admitted.
3. Is this an all-ages show?
NO. Only those 21 and older with a valid ID will be admitted. That’s the law. And that include babies and small children, even if they’re strapped to your chest and/or attached with a leash.
4. Are all tickets general admission?
Yes. All spots are first come, first serve.
5. Where do I park?
Parking is on our brewery grounds. Attendants will be on-site all day to direct and showcase of an array of neon-colored vests.
6. Can I bring chairs, blankets, and/or umbrellas?
Due to space constraints and the sake of those around you (umbrella ends in the eye are no fun), we have to say NOPE to all of the above.
7. Is outside food or drink allowed?
Again, NOPE AND NOPE. The only exception to this is unopened bottles of water. (But if you don’t BYOW, we’ll have free water stations throughout the area.) Aside from our delicious beers, no other alcoholic beverages can be consumed or served on our brewery grounds by law. Food and soda will be available for purchase from the kick ass food trucks we have lined up.
8. So, what’s the deal with beer?
All beer is a la carte and available for purchase for $5 each. From the just-released Dogtoberfest Marzen to a cask of Raging Bitch with mango and habanero, our beer list is a doozy. There is a limit of two beers per person, just like stadiums, per transaction.
9. Are pets allowed?
NO. Trust us, they will have a much better time sneaking onto your bed and taking a long nap than they will dodging beer bellies and beards.
10. Is photography and video allowed?
Yes, as long as it is not professional. Amateur photos and footage for fun, shits (for, not of), and giggles are welcomed and encouraged. While you’re at it, share it with your friends and ours on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
11. I plan on drinking responsibly, but what if I need a cab? Hotel room?
We’ve got you covered. Here’s a list of who to call and where to stay. Here’s a list of who to call and where to stay.
12. Are any other things prohibited?
Funny you should ask:
- Illegal substances
- Party poopers
God bless America…and good beer. Another DC Beer Week is descending upon our Nation’s Capital next week and we’ve got a 5-restaurant tap takeover, food pairings, plenty of BrewHaHa, and more:
Monday, August 18
Tuesday, August 19
- CIRCA at Dupont
- CIRCA at Foggy Bottom
- CIRCA at Clarendon
- TRIO Grill
- Open Road Grill and Icehouse
Wednesday, August 20
Thursday, August 21
Friday, August 22
Sunday, August 24