2350 M Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20037
Staying in town for Memorial Day? Join Caucus Room Brasserie for Springtoberfest in the courtyard. On Sunday May 26, they’ll have craft beer from yours truly, DC Brau, Ommegang, and more along with live music and springtime dishes and sausages by hot-shot Chef Carlos Delgado.
Here’s the menu:
- Boudin Blanc with pickled ramps, beet mayo & mustard greens
- Pork belly with quinoa, peas & raisin
- Linguica sliders with cornichon relish and smoked onions
- Chicken liver hoagie with daikon radish, caramelized carrots & preserved lemon
- Flank steak skewers with confit potato and aji panca
And here’s a look at the day’s schedule:
- 2-3 pm: VIP early entry, which includes unlimited tastes during the first hour and then 10 six-ounce beer tickets and 5 food tickets
- 3-6 pm: General Admission entry, includes 8 six-ounce beer tickets and 5 food tickets
Additional tasting tickets can be purchased on-site for $3 each after entry.
For more details and to purchase tickets, visit the Springtoberfest’s Eventbrite page.