Hot Summer, Cold Oysters
Black’s Bar and Kitchen in Bethesda will provide some relief from August’s heat with Hot Summer, Cold Oysters.
At this inaugural event, you can enjoy an array of raw and cooked oysters, light and seasonal sides, a whole-roasted pig, and local craft beer from yours truly. The event, set up between the outdoor patio and air-conditioned dining room will feature a collaborative menu from Chef Dane Sewlall and oysters sourced by Black Restaurant Group’s resident fishmonger MJ Gimbar.
The menu will include:
- All-you-can-eat raw oysters from Rappahannock River Oysters, including Sting Rays and Black Restaurant Group’s signature ‘Old Black Salts’
- Grilled Barcat oysters with barbeque butter
- A local, whole-roasted pig from Brad Parker
- Light, simple, seasonal sides including coleslaw and grilled corn on the cob
- Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout and UnderDog Atlantic Lager