Glory Days is hosting its first Flying Dog beer dinner and the menu looks fantastic:
- Appetizer: Jumbo prawns grilled with summer corn and spicy Thai chili sauce — paired with Doggie Style Pale Ale
- Salad: Mixed greens with fresh local peaches, feta, red onion, tomatoes, cucumbers, pine nuts, and a Pineapple Saison vinaigrette — paired with Brewhouse Rarities Pineapple Saison
- Entrees: Both paired with Snake Dog IPA
- Peruvian steak with Argentinian chimichurri, smoked gouda mac and cheese, and fried prosciutto
- Pan-seared Cod with grits and jalapeño corn fritter
- Dessert: Chocolate stout mousse paired with Gonzo Imperial Porter
Reservations are required, so make yours today by calling Glory Days at 703-289-1633.