Maryland Craft Beer Festival
The Maryland Craft Beer Festival features over 25 Maryland breweries pouring over 125 local craft beers. Here’s what we’ll have on tap:
- Bloodline Blood Orange IPA
- Natural Selection Ale (a collaboration with Evolution Craft Brewing Company)
- Brewhouse Rarities Easy IPA
- Brewhouse Rarities Big Black Wit
- Brewhouse Rarities Pumpernickel IPA
- Brewhouse Rarities Green Tea Imperial Stout
- Single Hop Imperial IPA with Citra
- Woody Creek Belgian White
- Raging Bitch Belgian-Style IPA
- Snake Dog IPA
- Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout
- Doggie Style Classic Pale Ale
And this year, the festival is more family-friendly than ever with a new location on Carroll Creek in downtown Frederick.
Tickets are $20 in advance ($30 at the door) and include admission, six tokens for samples, and a commemorative sampling glass. VIP tickets are $35 ($40 at the door) and include ten sampling tokens plus hour-early admission and access to a VIP area pouring exclusive beers all day.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit the Maryland Craft Beer Festival’s website. And stay tuned to our site for the styles we’ll have on hand that day!